Hiring Community Managers! Apply now.Posted: March 12, 2010
Viewpoints is currently seeking community managers to support the launch of new communities. The community managers will be supporting well-known brands and will be accountable for leading the day-to-day management of the community. This includes growing the community and ensuring the ultimate activation and retention of the member base. Within the community, the Community Manager will also serve as the voice of our partner, helping to address member concerns, complaints and issues. Along with managing the onsite community, the Community Manager will also help to create community buzz through the use of social networks. Below is an overview of the specific responsibilities that will fall under the Community Manager’s areas of responsibility.
- Assist with identifying key influencers that can be attracted into the community.
- Support partner programming to help drive member acquisition
- Track daily registrations and growth in the community; determine what programs are working and what isnt
- Officially interact with members
- Serve as the welcomer answering questions
- Encourage member participation
- Guide constructive conversation and debate
- Escalate member problems and gain swift resolution
- Respond to all customer service inquiries
- Respond to member concerns inquiries presented online and within the community
- Support Activation Promotions
- Work internally to help develop offers/incentives that can be shared within the community
- Administer the back-end of promotional programs and approach winners
CUSTOMER ADVOCACY: Serve as the voice of the member
- Stay up on what members are writing about on the message boards
- Represent their concerns, suggestions and ideas in group meetings
- Ensure that we are working on areas that really matter to the members
- Offer suggestions and ideas for things we should be doing to activate and retain our members.
- Keep the ideas coming!
GOAL SETTING, TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Establish acquisition and activation targets
- Complete weekly reporting on acquisition and activation trends
- Work to report monthly on community activity and trends
- Customer Service Oriented, Outgoing, Excellent follow-up and organizational skills, knowledge and use of social networks and platforms
Email resume to Courtney@viewpoints.com