Job Opening – Product Analyst (Technology Platform)Posted: April 27, 2010
Viewpoints is looking for an Analyst to join our Product Management team to work on our Technology Platform. The Product Analyst will be responsible for conducting background research – including competitive analysis and 3rd party vendor assessments – to prepare for project requirements. They will be responsible for shepherding bugs, features and new products through the product development lifecycle, requiring cross-functional interaction with groups like Technology, Sales and others. The Analyst will be expected to distill large amounts of information into succinct summaries and recommendations, be detail-oriented, and have strong written and oral communication skills. Candidates should have prior Internet experience and some high level technical knowledge. Experience working with Saas solutions (Software as a Service) and the Agile software development method a plus.
Other responsibilities include:
· Performance analysis; track performance of new products and features back to goals
· Test new products and features in development environment prior to launch
· Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved via bug tracking system
· Contribute to the writing of product requirements, training materials and documentation
· Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
· Organize and help drive user testing of proposed features and site changes
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to organize information into key points and recommendations
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet agreed-upon deadlines
· Understands the components of running a fiscally and time sensitive project
· Self starter with the ability to work independently on projects when necessary
· IA skills/Ability to diagram user flows a plus
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining a dynamic, growing company, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.