Immediate opening – Manager, Advertising OperationsPosted: June 14, 2010
We’re looking for an Ad Operations Rockstar – must love flash ads, pivot tables, and dogs!!**
Viewpoints Network is a social technology and media company that helps leading retailers and brands positively impact the Triple Bottom Line of Social Commerce – incremental sales, actionable consumer insights and increased brand advocacy.
The company operates two businesses: The Viewpoints Technology Platform, a hosted technology service for Social Commerce, and Viewpoints.com, a leading user reviews and advice website. Nearly 30 million consumers used these platforms in 2009 and more than 100 million people will use them in 2010. Clients include Sears Holdings Corporation, Procter & Gamble, Nintendo, Kitchen Aid, Whirlpool, Kraft and SC Johnson among others.
We are looking for an Advertising Operations Manager to join our team to help us set up, manage and optimize online media campaigns as well as Social Influencer programs, while also providing overall Client Service support for our advertising department. We are looking for someone experienced in ad operations and who is an excellent multi-tasker, ready to serve as the all knowledgeable and go-to Operations & Client Service person on our team.
For additional information on our advertising programs, please visit: http://www.viewpointsnetwork.com/ad-services/
This is a full time position with salary commensurate with experience, bonus potential, and full benefits.
- Set up and traffic all online ad campaigns.
- Monitor online campaign delivery, develop and implement strategies to improve campaign performance, increase revenue and meet advertiser objectives.
- Manage available inventory forecast based on current traffic, closed contracts and proposed contracts.
- Communicate with internal departments regarding advertising inventory, availability forecasting, campaign performance, and sell-thru reporting.
- Support creative/technical and targeting related inquiries by customers.
- Supply management team with weekly revenue projections, delivery reports, and end of the month reporting.
- Fulfill the core Client Services function, serving as the key external liaison who communicates with clients on performance and issues after campaign launch.
- Fulfill a core internal role, coordinating all activities between internal sales and internal tech groups to make sure client programs are successfully executed – which includes managing the entire process from setting client expectations surrounding timing and deliverability, to working with community managers and technical team to recruit recipients, to scheduling emails, mailing out samples, coordinating with designers, and compiling end of campaign reports and analysis.
- Help develop and communicate creative specs, policies and requirements for ad products and programs.
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to refine new programs and products, and provide expertise regarding ads placements, targeting and revenue optimization.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working in online ad operations for a publisher, network, or ad agency.
- Thorough understanding of online ad campaign metrics and analysis including; CPM, CPC, and CPA.
- Ability to compile and analyze advertising performance data and metrics; strong knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables.
- Great Math Skills!
- Familiarity with rich media tags, basic understanding of Java Script and basic HTML.
- Significant familiarity working with any of the major ad serving solutions (DFP, DFA, GAM, Atlas, 24/7 etc. – although DFP is preferred) and experience working with third party ad serving programs, including behavioral targeting and rich media vendors (Eyeblaster, Pointroll, etc) is required.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and excellent time management skills.
- Experience communicating with internal sales and technology teams as well as external clients and ad agencies.
- Strong multi-tasker; comfortable working in an environment where everyone pitches in and does whatever it takes to get the job done.
For more information on Viewpoints, please visit: www.viewpointsnetwork.com
To apply,please send compelling cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
**Okay, okay, loving dogs isn’t really a requirement. But a lot of us ARE dog lovers, so it won’t hurt, either!