Top Female Bloggers Join Viewpoints Reviews Panel To Test Consumer ProductsPosted: August 29, 2012
The goal is to learn quickly if new products are worth buying. This is information consumers increasingly want, and bloggers have the platform to share.
Chicago, AUGUST 29, 2012 — One of the leaders in consumer reviews, Viewpoints (www.viewpoints.com), has named a respected group of female bloggers to a panel that will test consumer products, then weigh in on the pros and cons. In this unique partnership, their opinions will be shared with their own online audience as well as the audience on Viewpoints to amplify the information consumers are increasingly seeking about products new to market. Once the testing is complete, each blogger will donate the product she tested to a charity of her choice.
Viewpoints selected the review panel members based on their blogging experience, personalities, unique take on life’s challenges and their desire to impact the consumer review space. Additionally, these writers have loyal audiences who respect their opinions, collectively reaching millions of readers, primarily female, each month. 74.9% of women identified themselves as the primary shoppers for their households, according to MRI (Mediamark Research and Intelligence) Survey of the American Consumer in fall 2011.
The panel, called “The Viewpoints,” is made up of these bloggers from across the United States and Canada:
- Amy Bradley-Hole, Freaky Perfect
- Lian Dolan, The Chaos Chronicles by Lian Dolan
- Sheila Hill, Pieces of a Mom (because motherhood is a little bit of everything)
- Sarah Mock, How I Pinch a Penny, Helping you save one penny at a time.
- Randi Chapnik Myers and Mara Shapiro, momfaze, the real scoop on raising teens
- Jill Nystul, One Good Thing by Jillee , Sorting through the beautiful clutter of life to find that “One Good Thing” each day and sharing it with you!
- Marci Rich, The Midlife Second Wife, The Real and True Adventures of Remarriage at Life’s Midpoint
- Kathy Zucker, METRO MOMS Network, Consulting Network + Biannual Expos + Magazine = Parenting & Career Answers
Viewpoints General Manager Denise Chudy calls this program a win-win for all involved, “Viewpoints is thrilled to welcome these experienced and witty writers to help us create a more meaningful conversation about new household products. More and more consumers use online reviews to make their purchase decisions. These respected bloggers are perfect for the assignment, and we have ambitious plans.”
The plans for sharing product reviews include blogging, creating videos and participating in live stream chats via Google Hangout.
Viewpoints (www.viewpoints.com) is a leading consumer reviews and product rankings website with the buzz on the best home and kitchen appliances, electronics, health and beauty products, baby items and more. The site features 500,000+ unfiltered, authentic end-user reviews and generates an exclusive ranking of products to help consumers make informed decisions about the products that most affect their daily lives. Both reviews and rankings are available free of charge and without registration.